As one of the leading plastic surgeons in Westchester and in fact, the entire New York area, Dr. Samuel Beran has a large number of patients who travel from across the United States and around the world for his services.
This is because Dr. Beran, board certified by by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), uses only the most advanced techniques and technologies to deliver the highest level of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, face, skin and body. Absolutely committed to the safety and satisfaction of each of his patients, Dr. Beran and his staff deliver highly personalized care every step of the way to make sure your surgery or procedure is as smooth and successful as possible.
Only with Dr. Samuel Beran can you experience the privacy and discretion of his office in Westchester County, New York combined with easy access to the convenience and limitless appeal of Manhattan.
Leave Everything To Us: We Can Help With All Your Arrangements
Whether you are having plastic surgery or a cosmetic procedure, Dr. Beran and his friendly and highly-knowledgeable staff are here to make your entire experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible. We can assist with all of your travel arrangements and can also recommend local hotels, shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions. Private nursing services can also be arranged.
In most cases, your initial consultation with Dr. Beran will be by email and telephone. We ask our international patients to arrive at least 48 hours prior to surgery to complete their paperwork and undergo any medical testing required.
After your surgery or procedure, Dr. Beran will usually want to see you the following day and again the following week. Generally, most of Dr. Beran’s patients return home after one week.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester: White Plains, NY
- Crowne Plaza: White Plains, NY
- Castle Hotel & Spa, Tarrytown, NY
- Doral Arrowwood, White Plains, NY
- Westchester County Airport (HPN): Our office is located less than 10 miles from Westchester County Airport. Convenient to both Westchester and Fairfield Counties, HPN is a center for many private jets.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): LaGuardia is approx. 20 miles from our office and is served by 21 major airlines.
- John F. Kennedy (JFK): JFK is approx. 30 miles from our office and is a major center for international travel.
Westchester County offers an outstanding diversity of cultural arts, historic landmarks and popular entertainment, from must-see museums to National Trust estates. And glamorous Manhattan is just a short ride away.
Catch the latest indie film, enjoy a cool jazz concert or embark on a fascinating epicurean and environmental journey through John D. Rockefeller’s working four-season farm and gardens, Blue Hill at Stone Barns. Whatever your age or your interests, there’s a wealth of great culture and fascinating discoveries in Westchester. Check with our Concierge for the latest listings.
Westchester is truly a shopper’s dream, offering designer shops, deluxe department stores and fine boutiques. From Armani to Abercrombie, Tiffany to Tourneau, you can shop to your heart’s content with no parking stress. The best of everything is here: Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom in the renowned Westchester Mall in White Plains, with Bloomingdale’s and Fortunoff right nearby.
Ethnic, eclectic, elegant…whatever your taste and budget, there are hundreds of outstanding restaurant choices within a short drive from our office. Eat out, order in or dine al fresco any – or every – night of the week. Enjoy a kid-friendly meal with the family or celebrate a special occasion by candlelight….your table awaits! Our knowledgeable Concierge will be happy to assist with reservations.
Westchester County is renowned for its gorgeous open spaces, wooded trails, bike paths, golf courses and beautiful public parks. Go cross-country skiing in the winter or to the beach in the summer. Pick apples in the fall and gather wildflowers in the spring. Go horseback riding or rent a row boat. There’s natural beauty and great things to do everywhere you turn!
In Westchester, it’s easy to delight even the youngest family members, rain or shine.
- Rye Playland is a terrific all-ages amusement park offering thrilling rides, daily concerts and entertainment, a grand 100-year-old carousel, mini golf, and a public-access beach and pier in the summer. Three temperature-controlled indoor ice-skating rinks operate throughout the winter months.
- The Hudson River Museum in Yonkers boasts always-enthralling exhibitions and special programs, plus nature centers, bike trails and an exceptional planetarium.
- The world-class Emelin Theater in Mamaroneck, the SUNY Performing Arts Center in Purchase and the Westchester County Center in White Plains all excel at providing fascinating and fun exhibits and entertainment geared toward family members of all ages.