What Is Breast Revision Surgery
Breast revision surgery is performed by Dr. Samuel Beran in Westchester, NY when patients are dissatisfied with their breast surgery results and want these results corrected or redone.
Breast Revision Surgery Can Address Many Issues:
- breast size too large or too small
- breast level too high or too low
- breasts too close together or too far apart
- breast consistency too firm or too loose
- correcting implant leakage or shifting
- changing size of implant
- modifying breasts due to a change in skin elasticity
- breasts do not look “natural” enough
- breast size too large after a breast reduction
Three Types of Breast Implants
- saline (sterile saltwater)
- silicone gel
- Ideal Implant, a structured, saline-filled implant that combines the natural look and feel of silicone gel with the safety and peace of mind of saline
Highly Experienced In Breast Revision Surgery
With years of specialized surgical experience, Dr. Samuel Beran has performed hundreds of breast revisions. He understands that this is an important decision for a woman and he knows how much it means to each and every patient to achieve the results she wants. To make sure you are fully informed about your surgery options and understand exactly what results to expect, Dr. Beran will take all the time you need to make sure your questions are answered.
What Does Breast Revision Surgery Cost?
Because every woman’s breasts are unique, and the results she is seeking from breast revision surgery are specific to her, the exact cost of surgery is determined by Dr. Beran after he has met with the patient and together, they have decided what type of procedure will bring her the best possible results. If you are a good candidate for breast revision without a lift or other surgery, you may qualify for our special pricing. (Ideal Implant not eligible for special pricing.)
If you are interested in scheduling a free consultation for breast revision surgery, please contact me. We will send you additional information prior to your appointment.